Domestic applications - ANU UndergraduateReady to begin your undergraduate studies at ANU?
Tick your application off your list, so it's one less thing you need to think about. There are different ways to apply to ANU, the best way for you to apply depends on your circumstances.
Not sure if you are a domestic student? View the definition of a ANU domestic student for application purposes. Are you applying from overseas as a non-Australia resident? View the international undergraduate applications.
Applying direct for 2022
If this does not apply to you, learn more about the application process that matches your qualifications.
- Completed Australian Year 11 or International Baccalaureate Year 11
- Currently completing Australian Year 12 studies in 2021 or an International Baccalaureate Diploma in November 2021.
- Applying for an undergraduate program that starts in 2022.
For information on how we assess your application, please refer to the Domestic undergraduate admission page.
- If your Year 11 results don't meet entry requirements, we will automatically consider your Year 12 results in the December offer round
- There is no application fee
- You will be required to meet the co-curricular or service requirement - we have adjusted our requirements due to the disruptions of COVID-19, please review the updated co-curricular or service schedule
- You will apply for admission, guaranteed accommodation, and over 200 scholarships all in one application
Applying through UAC for Semester 2 2021
3 March 2021 Applications open 24 May 2021 Applications close 9 August 2021 Offers released (based on Year 11 results) 6 September 2021 Acceptance deadline 14 October 2021 Change of preference opens 18 December 2021 Change of preference closes 23 December 2021 Final offers released – Round 1 7 January 2022 Final offers released – Round 2 18 January 2022 Deadline to acceptor confirm your final offer from ANU (including your offer of accommodation and payment of your accommodation fees)
ANU participates in UAC rounds throughout the year.
You should apply to study at ANU through UAC if:
What you need to know:
- You wish to commence your studies in July 2021
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- You are a permanent resident of Australia or the holder of an Australian permanent resident humanitarian visa.
- Applications for Semester 2 2021 will open in April
- A full list of available courses and deadlines can be found on the UAC website.
Bonsella - ACCOUNTING CADET-SHIP PROGRAM 2021ACCOUNTING CADETSHIP PROGRAM
ACCOUNTING CADETSHIP PROGRAM 2021
Are you planning on going to University in 2021 to study a commerce or accounting degree? An amazing opportunity exists at Bonsella for first year accounting/commerce students (2021) to work part time while gaining invaluable practical experience relating to your degree.
Bonsella is a Chartered Accounting firm based in Canberra. Listed as a Top 100 Accounting firm by the Australian Financial Review, we believe strongly in maintaining close working relationships with our clients, while offering a unique and interesting workplace for our staff. Established over 16 years ago, Bonsella has built a reputation for offering a high-quality service in the market. We encourage direct mentorship for our staff and offer a fun, challenging and professional workplace with new, modern offices on the Kingston Foreshore.
KEY DATE CHANGES
A reminder that following the announcement by NESA that HSC results will be released at 6am Friday 18 December, some of UAC’s key dates for Year 12s have changed as follows:
- ATARs released: 9am Friday 18 December
- Deadline for changing preferences for December Round 2: midnight
Saturday 19 December
- December Round 2 offers released: 7.30am Wednesday 23 December.